See Sunbrella Colors
Note: Normal shipping time is approximately 2 weeks! Certain times of the year shipping can be up to 4 weeks.
Note: The Standard Valance for the Club Protector is the same solid color as the enclosure. A striped valance to match the striped valance on the enclosure is $20.00 extra.
Club Car DS year models - Important, please read:
When determining what year model Club Car you have, the 82-99 selection applies to all Club Cars that have a 2-piece seat back even though you may have a 2000 year model Club Car. If you have a 1-piece seat back, please choose the 2000+ year model. This is especially important when purchasing windshields, seat covers, and weather enclosures.
Club Car Precedent year models - Important, please read:
Club Car began producing the Precedent model in 2004 but they also still made the DS model mentioned above through 2013.
3-sided. The side curtains include a door curtain and a back quarter curtain. The rear bag curtain is designed to cover the bag well area with 2 standard size bags and zips to the side curtains. All curtains roll up and snaps under the valance when not in use. This type cannot be used with a canopy type club protector.
2-sided with Cold Curtain: Same as above except it has cold curtain that drops in front of the bag well area to encompass the cabin area instead of rear bag curtain. This type can be used with any brand of club protector.
2-sided with Cold Curtain and Club Protector: Covers both sides, also has Cold Curtain in back and a canopy type Club Protector for protection of your clubs.
*All panels roll up and snap under the valance when not in use. Requires installation of metal tracks on underside of cart top which are included.
Normal delivery for Sunbrella items is 2 weeks.
- Note that the entire enclosure must be a solid color except the valance. The valance is the only part of the enclosure that can be a stripe but it can also be a solid color.
Custom made enclosures and seat covers using sunbrella material are custom made for you at the time of order and returns are not accepted except for defects which will be fixed or replaced at the manufacturer's option. Please ensure you order for the right year and make of golf cart.
1. If the car has a windshield, remove it from the golf car.
2. This step is for 82-99 Club Car. Remove the bolt that holds the support arm onto the windshield frame.
2. This step is for E-Z-GO golf carts 94 and newer: Remove any bolts that run through the front windshield supports that provide support or attach windshield.
3. Wrap the sleeve around the windshield frame so that the cut out for the windshield retention clip is in the proper position.
4. Engage the smaller zipper so that it wraps snugly around the windshield frame. An easy way as these sleeves are designed to fit snugly, is to start zipping in the middle of the frame and slide the sleeve up as you zip down. The zipper should be on the back side of the windshield frame.
5. Attach the sleeve to the enclosure, adjusting the height of the sleeve as necessary, for even alignment with the enclosure zipper.
6. With a knife or razor, cut a small "X" in the sleeve to allow for replacement of any supports or bolts if so equipped through the windshield frame and sleeve.
7. Attach the windshield by carefully snapping the windshield brackets around sleeve and frame.