Club Car DS year models - Important, please read:
When determining what year model Club Car you have, the 82-99 selection applies to all Club Cars that have a 2-piece seat back even though you may have a 2000 year model Club Car. If you have a 1-piece seat back, please choose the 2000+ year model. This is especially important when purchasing windshields, seat covers, and weather enclosures.
Club Car Precedent year models - Important, please read:
Club Car began producting the Precedent model in 2004 but the also still make the DS model mentioned above.
Ezgo RXV models - Important, please read:
These enclosures are custom and it is very important that we know your cart model and the type of top. Ezgo RXV model changed tops in early-year 2009. To determine whether you have a pre-early 2009 year or an early 2009 and newer you can look for the following: Grooves in the underside of the top- 6 grooves for pre-early 2009 or 5 grooves for early 2009 to present.
Over The top 3 sided vinyl enclosure w/ no velcro sleeves: 2 sides w/ a rear curtain that is full length designed to cover the bag area with 2 standard size bags. All curtains roll up and snap under the valance. The rear curtain not only zips to the side curtains but has a zipper located at the top of the golf bag and zips from side to side so you can get to the clubs without raising the curtain.
"Instructions for No-Velcro Enclosure"
1. Put the enclosure on the roof of the golf car, with the pocket toward the front of the golf car.
2. Pull the pocket of the enclosure out past the front edge of the roof.
3. Slide the enclosure towards the back of the car, allowing the roof of the golf cart to slip into the pocket of the enclosure.
4. Attach the elastic straps on the back corners of the enclosure around the back corners of the roof of the golf car.
5. Completely unzip and remove the sleeve portion of the front door of the enclosure.
1. If the car has a windshield, remove it from the golf car.
2. This step is for 82-99 Club Car. Remove the bolt that holds the support arm onto the windshield frame.
2. This step is for E-Z-GO golf carts 94 and newer: Remove any bolts that run through the front windshield supports that provide support or attach windshield.
3. Wrap the sleeve around the windshield frame so that the cut out for the windshield retention clip is in the proper position.
4. Engage the smaller zipper so that it wraps snugly around the windshield frame. An easy way as these sleeves are designed to fit snugly, is to start zipping in the middle of the frame and slide the sleeve up as you zip down. The zipper should be on the back side of the windshield frame.
5. Attach the sleeve to the enclosure, adjusting the height of the sleeve as necessary, for even alignment with the enclosure zipper.
6. With a knife or razor, cut a small "X" in the sleeve to allow for replacement of any supports or bolts if so equipped through the windshield frame and sleeve.
7. Attach the windshield by carefully snapping the windshield brackets around sleeve and frame.